We're so excited to be making Music Together in person again! Social distancing (and social distance-SING!) will be practiced throughout the class. The only thing we'll share is our love for making music together. Families should bring a big blanket to sit on. Each blanket will help provide a clear visual boundary for social distancing while we sing, dance, and jam together-- but at least six feet apart. Families will bring their own instruments to class (eggs, sticks and scarves). Information on purchasing used but thoroughly disinfected instruments can be found in our Store or in the Music Together store (note: you do NOT have to buy instruments!), or families can bring what they already own or have made. For more details about Outdoor Class procedures, please read our policies HERE.
- Masks will be required for all adults during class. Children over 2 should wear masks on their way to their blanket, but can take them off during class.
- Each family will be limited to a maximum of three members (either one caregiver/two children or two caregivers/one child).
- There will be no in-person make-up or bonus classes. If your family has to miss a class, you can schedule a make-up in a Zoom class for that week.
- Outside classes are closed to families not enrolled in the class. Make-ups and drop-ins will not be allowed in outside classes.
- Outside classes are held on a weather-permitting basis. In cases of inclement weather, class will be held via Zoom.